Led 2 Win is a place for community. Our community believes in the power of words to motivate, inspire, and transform lives.
WHAT MAKES A STRONG BLOG POST?
The strongest post have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Inspirational. They encourage people to strive to be the best versions of themselves, optimistic, and to think a little differently.
- Personal. They are grounded in real experiences and are deeply personal.
- Informative. The advice isn’t cliché or oversimplified. It’s provokes thought and inspires action.
- Actionable. They list real steps to seeing some actual progress.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO LED 2 WIN?
- You will have a fierce advocate and promoter of your material. We do everything we can to get your writing in front of others.
- You join a community of smart, friendly, and inspired writers and readers just like you.
- Aim for a word count between 750 and 1000 words. Shorter is okay, but 5–6 minute reads tend to gain the most traction.
- Share a specific story from your life and what you learned from it. Make the audience feel it. “Can you feel it, Mr. Crabs” (obviously we had to slip a Spongebob reference in there somewhere).
- Keep paragraphs brief. Use formatting options like subheadings and italicized quotes.
- Pick a killer headline and a strong photo. A picture really is worth 1,000 words, or in this case, 750–1,000.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Please send your completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be asked to revise to make your post stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the post is published.
Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
Thank you for being part of the Led 2 Win community!