MOTIVATION MONDAY: Sometimes life can cause you to doubt yourself. This hesitation can lead you to believe that you are inferior to others. A co-worker gets a promotion over you. You failed an important test and are beating yourself up about it. You lost your job again. Whatever the reason sometimes you just need a little motivation to remain positive and not give up on your dreams. Reaffirming your goals and your competence in these moments can help you stay on track and focused on your development. Reading a powerful quote about life can help remind you that you have the power to choose your own reality and shape your destiny.
Everything in your life will not be perfect. In fact, sometimes situations will seem chaotic and unbearable. Choosing to accept the good and the bad experiences in your life can be challenging but a necessary evil if you want to find peace in your life. The 10 quotes to live by below remind us that the definition of success is fluid. They teach us that struggling is an essential part of the human life experience; we should not and cannot avoid it. Refusing to try and fail affords you safety but it stunts your growth and potential for happiness.
Quotes About Being Unique and Powerful
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not” – Andre Gide
- “You cannot control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them” -Maya Angelo
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger that you seem, and smarter than you think.” -A.A. Milnes, Winnie the Pooh Library
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes About the Importance of Failure
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost 300 games. 26 times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordon
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Quotes About Success
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful” – Albert Schweitzer
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in the world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
Quotes About Working Hard
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
DJ Jeffries is the founder and editor of http://Led2win.com.